Walther P22, 22LR, 10rd, 3.4", Black
About This Product
Product Video Top of page
Product Description Top of page
The Walther P22 is one of the most popular pistols on the market today - and for good reason. It is a great beginner handgun for children, women and anybody looking for an all-around fun handgun. It is chambered in .22 caliber which means that it will barely have any recoil at all and ammunition will be cheap! It comes with 1 10 round magazine and you can optionally purchase more magazines if you so choose. Overall this is a great firearm for learning the basics of firearm safety and for the beginner looking to get started.
Specifications Top of page
|# of Mags:||2|
|Description:||WAL P22 22LR DA PST 10RD 3.4B|
|Stock:||Black Polymer Frame|
|Sights:||Ft: Interchangeable White Dot Rr: 2-Dot Adj|
|Packaging:||Black Plastic Carrying Case|
|Additional Features 1:||Loaded Chamber Indicator, Ambi-Magazine Catch|
|Additional Features 2:||Interchangeable Rear Grip Panel to Fit Diff Hand Sz|
Product Reviews Top of page
I am overall satisfied with my purchase of my Walther P22. I haven't been able to shoot it yet but it looks like the quality and build of the gun is very well done. It is a bit smaller than I thought it would be, but I suppose that is to be expected with a 22. I hope it shoots as well as it looks!
Walther P22 Gun Review - The Fun Gun
I purchased my Walther P22 in order to introduce firearms to my daughter and to give my wife and I another firearm to take to the range for recreation. The first thing that immediately jumps out at you with this pistol is the exceptional grip. It fits exceptionally well in most hands and is quite a joy to hold. Another thing about this pistol, is its overall "cool" look. We frequently get compliments on this pistol just because of its look.
I didn't know how it would shoot, or how dependable it would be, it just had to qualify as something they could shoot because they are very specific about what they will shoot. Too heavy, large, too much recoil or too loud.....forget it. When I purchased the pistol I did have one positive thought: This thing is cool looking. In spite of it's diminutive size, it looks deadly.
The pistol is a stand double action/single action firearm with a 1.25 pound trigger. I recommend shooting the pistol in single action as it is the easiest and most fun. The pistol firearms very accurately despite its small caliber and is highly durable. The P22 comes in two distinct sizes. One of the sizes has a 5" barrel which also has a compensator. The other model has a 3.4 inch barrel with no compensator. Overall the gun is very light which makes it easier to handle and maneuver. It is very easy to get used to firing this gun.
The pistol is also a bargain at the price and therefore based on the above, I highly recommend purchasing the Walther P22.
Why People Buy From Us Top of page
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. Email us and a real person will respond to you.
- Secure & Trusted - We have gone through great measures to make sure that your personal information is secure and protected. Our website undergoes many tests each day to make sure that it is operating safe & secure.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Handguns For Sale is easy to use and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- We Listen - The feedback we receive from our customers drives us to enhance the shopping experience we provide. If you can think of anything that would make your shopping experience more enjoyable, please let us know.
Buying Guns Online Top of page
If you do not have a Federal Firearms License (FFL), federal law requires that the firearm be shipped to a local FFL dealer, who can then transfer the firearm to you. Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.
Listed below are the steps needed to purchase a firearm online:
1. Contact A Local Dealer
Contact a local dealer and arrange for them to transfer the firearm to you. If you need assistance locating a dealer, please visit FFLFinder.com.
2. Place Your Order
Place your order for the desired firearm(s). You can purchase 24 hours a day using our secure website or call us during business hours at: .
3. Have Local Dealer Fax FFL
Have your local dealer fax a copy of their FFL (Federal Firearms License) to us at: . Please ensure that the fax includes your order confirmation number and your full name.
Once your order is shipped we will send you a confirmation number along with a tracking number. Firearms are shipped via USPS and generally arrive within 5-10 days of the order date.
- We must ship firearms to your local dealer with a valid FFL.
- We only ship the firearm after we have received their license copy that is signed in ink - (faxes are accepted).
- We ship the firearm with a copy of our license to your dealer.
- We do not ship out of the United States of America.
- You must be of legal age, all state (yours) and federal laws apply.
- Guns shipped to and from us are not to have ammunition.
You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed.
Check / Money Order
You can place an online order, and choose personal check or money order as the payment option. We do not accept electronic check transfers (E-Check). Once your check is received and has cleared the bank, (14 days for personal check, 2 days for money orders) your product will be shipped.
We do not accept orders outside of the United States of America.