Smith & Wesson 1911, 45ACP, 8rd, 5", Stainless Steel
About This Product
Product Description Top of page
Action: Single Action
# of Mags: 2
Description: S&W 1911 45AP PST 5SS FS 8RD
Manufacturer: Smith & Wesson
Model #: SW1911
Type: Semi-Automatic Pistol
Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
Stock: Black Rubber Checkered
Sights: Front: White Dot Rear: Low Profile Carry
Barrel Length: 5"
Overall Length: 8.7"
Weight: 39 oz
Additional Features 1: External Extractor
Additional Features 2: Skeletonized Combat Hammer
Customers Also Bought Top of page
Product Reviews Top of page
Why People Buy From Us Top of page
- Personalized Customer Service - We do it the old-fashioned way. Call us and a real person will answer the phone. Email us and a real person will respond to you.
- Secure & Trusted - We have gone through great measures to make sure that your personal information is secure and protected. Our website undergoes many tests each day to make sure that it is operating safe & secure.
- Fast Shipping - We process and ship orders in a very timely manner, often the same day that you place your order.
- Fast & Easy Shopping - Handguns For Sale is easy to use and it's very simple to find what you're looking for. Browsing and checkout is a breeze, no need to create an account.
- We Listen - The feedback we receive from our customers drives us to enhance the shopping experience we provide. If you can think of anything that would make your shopping experience more enjoyable, please let us know.
Buying Guns Online Top of page
If you do not have a Federal Firearms License (FFL), federal law requires that the firearm be shipped to a local FFL dealer, who can then transfer the firearm to you. Nearly all dealers will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and charge a transfer fee of around $25.
Listed below are the steps needed to purchase a firearm online:
1. Contact A Local Dealer
Contact a local dealer and arrange for them to transfer the firearm to you. If you need assistance locating a dealer, please visit FFLFinder.com.
2. Place Your Order
Place your order for the desired firearm(s). You can purchase 24 hours a day using our secure website or call us during business hours at: .
3. Have Local Dealer Fax FFL
Have your local dealer fax a copy of their FFL (Federal Firearms License) to us at: . Please ensure that the fax includes your order confirmation number and your full name.
Once your order is shipped we will send you a confirmation number along with a tracking number. Firearms are shipped via USPS and generally arrive within 5-10 days of the order date.
- We must ship firearms to your local dealer with a valid FFL.
- We only ship the firearm after we have received their license copy that is signed in ink - (faxes are accepted).
- We ship the firearm with a copy of our license to your dealer.
- We do not ship out of the United States of America.
- You must be of legal age, all state (yours) and federal laws apply.
- Guns shipped to and from us are not to have ammunition.
You can order your product online using our secure server. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All products must include the billing address on the credit card. All transactions are authorized for the full amount at time the order is placed.
Check / Money Order
You can place an online order, and choose personal check or money order as the payment option. We do not accept electronic check transfers (E-Check). Once your check is received and has cleared the bank, (14 days for personal check, 2 days for money orders) your product will be shipped.
We do not accept orders outside of the United States of America.